Welcome to the IFT21 Speaker Dashboard!
Thank you for participating in the IFT21 annual event scientific program. To access important details about your session, please login to the Speaker Dashboard using the login credentials you’ve created after receiving your session’s acceptance.
Expanded Scientific Program Structure
The IFT21 scientific program will be exploring the topic of Zero Hunger: Will We Get There? challenging us all to address this pressing issue by sharing the latest research, product innovation, and solutions. All presenters are expected to frame their presentation in how it impacts this broad topic. In order to provide an engaging, accessible, and inclusive experience to convene our global community, sessions will be presented in three new formats aimed to enhance how attendees engage with content, presenters, and other attendees:
- On-Demand Presentation: 1 pre-recorded video as outlined in original proposal that will be incorporated into an on-demand session catalogue for attendees, similar to SHIFT20.
- 1-Minute Pitch Video: Summary of your session detailing the most important points of your session.
- Live Session Conversations: All sessions will be clustered into themes based on the Guiding Question your session relates to. These moderator-lead conversations held during IFT21 will allow presenters to come together to discuss how each expert’s work relates to the other’s findings as well as address the audience’s questions.
In upcoming communications, IFT will be providing you with detailed instructions about each of the above formats, including resources and professional services, to make this the best possible experience for both presenters and attendees. Keep an eye out for details regarding a Speaker Training webinar and weekly Office Hours to help answer your questions on session structure and logistics.
- March 5, 2021: Speaker Dashboard Opens
- March 15, 2021: Organizers finalize session modifications (if applicable)
- Late March/Early April: Office Hours (held every Wednesday at 3pm CST) – more info coming soon
- May 17, 2021: Deadline to update speaker bio, sign speaker agreements, and identify session hero image – more info coming soon
- May 31, 2021: 1-Minute pitch videos and on-demand presentations due
- Late June, 2021: Practice Session for Live Session Conversations
- July 19-21, 2021: IFT21 Annual Event
Questions & Technical Support
Contact the Knowledge & Learning Experiences Team (email@example.com) for any questions regarding the proposal process.
Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals Application Deadline has Passed.
Call for Reviewers
Call for Reviewers Application Deadline has Passed.