Call for Proposals: Scientific Sessions
Welcome to the IFT21 Submission Site!
Do you have new research, insights to emerging trends or innovative technologies other professionals would benefit from learning? Submit a proposal for consideration to present at IFT21!
IFT is striving to create a more integrated experience for our Annual Event attendees. To showcase the best and most innovative science in food, our new Call for Proposals aims to make life easier for the scientific community to showcase novel science and innovative solutions that address the major challenges facing the global food system.
Guiding questions submitted by the IFT community have been included to enhance Tracks
Individuals can apply to participate in the Tier 1 Review process through the same submission homepage
30-minute Individual Presentations
45-minute Workshops, Roundtables, or Panel Discussions
10-minute Innovation Showcase or Quick Fire (Strictly NO sales pitches)
Call for Proposals Worksheet
- Tier 1 Review Evaluation Criteria Description
- Frequently Asked Questions Document
- September 21, 2020: Call for Proposals Opens
- November 18, 2020: Call for Proposals Closes at 11:59pm CST
- November 25 – December 18, 2020: Tier 1 Reviewers begin initial peer review to score proposals and identify high-quality, relevant sessions
- December 22 – January 31: Annual Meeting Scientific Program Advisory Panel (AMSPAP) members review Tier 1 Reviewers' recommendations and make final selection of accepted proposals.
- February 19, 2021: Submitters to be notified the status of their proposals
- July 18-21, 2021: IFT21 Annual Event
Questions & Technical Support
Contact the Knowledge & Learning Experiences Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions regarding the proposal process. If you need technical support, please email email@example.com or call (888)-527-8823 (International) 1-513-527-8823